What does an excavator operator earn? Everything about income and work.
Learn everything about the income of excavator operators in different countries and regions and the requirements to work in this profession yourself.
What does an excavator operator earn?
Excavator operators are important skilled workers in the construction industry. But how much do they actually earn? In this article, you will find out how much excavator operators earn in different countries and regions, as well as the requirements to work in this profession.
Salaries in different countries and regions
- Austria: In Austria, an excavator operator earns an average of about 2,200 euros gross per month.
- Bavaria: In Bavaria, the net income of an excavator operator is about 1,800 euros per month.
- USA: In the USA, an excavator operator earns an average of about 45,000 US dollars per year, which is approximately 3,750 US dollars per month.
- Switzerland: In Switzerland, the average monthly income of an excavator operator is about 5,000 Swiss francs.
- France: In France, the average monthly income of an excavator operator is about 1,800 euros.
- Netherlands: In the Netherlands, an excavator operator earns an average of about 2,500 euros per month.
Requirements and training
To become an excavator operator, a completed vocational training in the construction industry is usually required. In some cases, additional training or retraining may be sufficient. In addition, a special driver's license called a "Baggerschein" is necessary to operate an excavator. The cost of obtaining a Baggerschein in Germany is about 1,500 euros.
Is it difficult to operate excavators?
Operating excavators requires skill and good hand-eye coordination. However, with the necessary experience and proper training, it is definitely possible to acquire this skill.
Is it worth working as an excavator operator in the Netherlands or Germany?
Excavator operators in the Netherlands earn slightly more on average than in Germany. However, the cost of living in the Netherlands is also higher. Taxes are roughly comparable in both countries. Ultimately, it depends on personal preferences as to which country one would prefer to work in.
Exemplary excavator operators
Here are some examples of excavator operators that you can find on crafthunt.app:
Excavator operators earn different salaries depending on the country and region. In any case, a good education and the appropriate driver's license are required to be successful in this profession. If you want to learn more about excavator operators and their earning potential, check out our related articles:
Would you like to learn more about construction law, building standards, building physics, and building technology? Our AI tool bauGPT can help you! No matter which trade you work in, bauGPT is your expert for all specialized fields. Click here to learn more and get your questions answered easily!